We’re looking to hire an experienced level 1 help desk associate. The position is based in Brisbane, Australia at our Milton offices.
Who we are / Our Mission:
- We’re an energetic startup MSP based in Brisbane.
- Our goal is to define and elevate the standards of the IT industry.
- Offering businesses a proven technology platform that helps them improve and grow.
- We believe that a solid platform combined with constant systems improvement form a pillar for all of our customers.
- Delivering outcomes focused service and pragmatic support. We don’t gold plate or align with any vendors.
- We work with our customers on a long term basis, keeping their plans and aspirations to heart.
- Early in your IT career, looking for a broader experience base than possible when in-house.
- A patient individual, who enjoys helping friends and family with tech issues.
- Able to clearly explain IT issues and concepts to friends, parents/ grandparents.
- Able to work through problems, find solutions.
- A determined problem-solver who doesn’t give up.
- Answering Helpdesk Phone and responding to tickets
- Performing remote troubleshooting
- Developing a rapport with clients
- Salary range $48,000 to $56,000 per annum full time plus superannuation.
Opportunities for advancement
- Deployment of new hardware and software
- Advanced troubleshooting
- Server Administration
- Network Administration
- Onsite support
Requirements: Position Level 1 Help Desk
- Some experience in IT troubleshooting, help desk or technical customer service
- Work hours are 7:30am till 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Great phone manner
- Customer service skills
- General IT troubleshooting knowledge and ability to visualise problems
- A license and car would also be beneficial. Travel allowance paid.
Experience in the following would be beneficial
- Microsoft Office
- Office 365
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Server 2012 – 2016
- PC hardware